Effective Date: 02/02/2023
- Collection of Personal Information. We collect personal information when you provide it to us, including when you fill out forms on the Site, sign up for our newsletter, or send us an email. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Use of Personal Information. We use personal information to provide you with information and services that you request, to communicate with you, and to improve the quality of the Site. We may also use personal information for other purposes that are compatible with the original purpose for which the information was collected.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. We do not disclose personal information to third parties, except as follows:
- We may disclose personal information to our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as email providers, hosting providers, and other technical support providers;
- We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others;
- We may disclose personal information to any person who has a legal or equitable right to know, including but not limited to any court or government agency.
- Security of Personal Information. We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Access and Correction of Personal Information. You have the right to access and correct the personal information that we hold about you. To request access or correction, please contact us at [insert contact information].
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to browse the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies, certain services on the Site may not be available.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors use the Site by collecting information about the number of visitors, where they came from, and which pages they visit on the Site. We use this information to improve the Site’s performance and to make it easier to use.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as your user name or language preference) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Opt-Out. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may opt-out by following the instructions provided in the communication, or by contacting us at [insert contact information].
- Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy from time to time,
- and any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to the Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
- Governing Law. This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com