Welcome to IndustryLink.Online (the “Site”), a website that provides blogs and articles related to cryptocurrency and blockchain news. The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Site, and by using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- Acceptance of Terms. By accessing and using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, as well as any additional terms, conditions, and policies posted on the Site. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- User Conduct. You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with these Terms. You may not use the Site to engage in any activity that is illegal, fraudulent, or interferes with the operation of the Site. You may not use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site or that attempts to interfere with the Site’s functionality.
- Intellectual Property. All content and materials on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are owned by IndustryLink.Online or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content or materials from the Site without the express written permission of IndustryLink.Online.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and IndustryLink.Online makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall IndustryLink.Online be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data, or other intangible losses.
- Termination. IndustryLink.Online may terminate your access to the Site at any time for any reason, without notice.
- Changes to Terms. IndustryLink.Online reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, and any such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact IndustryLink.Online at email@example.com.